"Rooting before Flying"
A digital course over 4 Fridays
All sessions will be recorded!
2/07, 9/07, 16/07, 23/07
09.00 am-10.15 am Greece time
This workshop is about manifestation. It’s about empowering you to move from zero to one. It’s about turning your desire into reality, embracing fears, doubts and eventually unfolding from it and breaking through.
Basically, this course is about courage and trusting yourself. Finding the courage to do what seems impossible: Standing upside-down!
You can expect to come away feeling motivated and inspired to move towards flying.
Are you in? Join us. It’s going to be fun.
• Introduction- Courage to manifest
• Active Inversions Fundamentals- shoulders
• Energetics, contradictions & benefits
• Understanding anatomical reality, body mechanics and the force of gravity
• Technics – learn to root before attempting flying (by building strength, awareness and by understanding the intelligence of the body’s movement)
• Start before you ready
• What part in our bodies meant to bear its weight?
• Active Inversions Fundamentals -Hands, feet and their Dharma (purpose, role) in life.
• Understanding back muscles and their Dharma.
• Trust yourself first
• Technics- what excelsis a handstand/arm balances daily routine should include
• Active Inversions Fundamentals -abdomen muscles are more than just for sit ups.
• Where stability is coming from?
• Learn how to be playful and creative
• Attachment and Patience
• Technics- Enjoy the ride and keep trying – remember the journey and not the goal. Learn how to enjoy different drills towards being upside-down.
• What happens to our intellect when the head is lower than the heart?
• Dancing with the force of gravity- the most intimate relationship we will ever have
• Active Inversions Fundamentals -Exploring pelvic floor and the diagram
• How feet connected to our jaw and its relationship to being upside-down
• Breath and its vital connection to inversions
• How active inversions can change our moods, perspective and self confidence
• Practicing arm balances and handstands in a safe, fun and curious attitude
Cost 495 INS
Registration is still available. Contact Vicky to join: firstname.lastname@example.org
It was a great course and I learned a lot! All the drills you teach had an immediate impact on me. I love it and that’s why I keep learning and transforming with you (in person and digitally) .
And I am definitely looking forward to October!!
I will add another small compliment - I think that the concept of the course that include the tools for further self-practice, and anatomical information, is excellent and very enriching. The 2 courses I took so far digitally with you were excellent for me so I am looking forward to your next one!!!
I first met Vicky over 8 years ago now when she was teaching at studio in Tel Aviv. Her passion knowledge and connection to yoga is inspiring. She is an incredible teacher and yogi.This is why I connected with her again and completed her Roots before flying 4 week course.The course was fantastic.
Vicky’s teaching of anatomy and it’s functionality within the body and break down of inversion asanas was highly informative and easily understood.Vicky’s ability to read and understand each of her students needs and capabilities is amazing And this was displayed to us all as she focused on each student separately within the class group setting. Her motivational aftercare approach with practical home work and student follow up after each class, is great, and I really felt and continue to feel her authenticity and professionalism in how she teaches.I have been able to build strength and knowledge and confidence from the Rooting before flying class. I implement what Vicky has taught us from the workshops in my daily practice and it has very much improved my practice across many levels.I will be continuing my learning with her in November for the YTT 500 course, which I am very much looking forward too.I highly recommend Vicky and her classes and workshops.
Thank you so much for July course. I enjoyed learning all the technique and the little details that you introduced us. They made all the difference to me! This is my second online course with you and I recommend everyone to join and learn from you even those who have been practicing for a long time!
Keep spreading love and yoga